Programs offered by
24/7 Campus Safety
Kids spend most of their time at schools. In recent times, with both working parents and a nuclear family structure, it becomes all the more important to have healthcare facilities easily available to the them. It is mandatory to have the emergency facilities in educational institutions. But at HealthCop, we have taken a step further by providing physical, mental, emotional and sexual health
Mental health — an essential part of children’s overall health — has a complex interactive relationship with their physical health and their ability to succeed in school, at work and in society. Good mental health allows children and young people to develop the resilience to cope with whatever life throws at them and grow into well-rounded, healthy adult
In 21st century,preventive healthcare is more important than treating a child after an illness. There is enough scientific data that emphasises on importance of preventive healthcare thus proving the age old golden idiom ‘PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE.’
There is no better place than school to inculcate healthy habits in kids.
- We observe Global standards of hygiene, clinical assessment and reporting during health checkup.
- Annual health checkup is done by a team of 6+ specialist doctors(pediatrician, ophthalmologist, dentist, psychiatrist, etc.)
- 70+ health parameters clinically assessed and recorded.
- Checkup conducted on tech based platform- ‘Healthcop Application’
- Health Index of every child sent to parents and school.